Stevens, Clarence E.
Clarence E. Stevens was born 12 SEP 1850 in Fulton, Schoharie, NY, the son of William Stevens and Hannah Barckley. His siblings were:
- Peter H. Stevens - a Civil War Veteran
- Elizabeth Stevens
- Mary Stevens
- Lydia Stevens
- Michael Stevens
- Asa Stevens
- Sephrona Stevens
- Alonzo Stevens
Marriage & Children
Clarence E. Stevens married before 1868, probably, Town of Knox, Albany, NY, Elizabeth Ellen Quay (1 APR 1850 - 17 FEB 1937), the daughter of Albert Quay and Susan M. Coe. Their children were: 
- Mary Elizabeth Stevens married Byron C. Adams
- Evert (Everett) M. Stevens was the husband of Jennie Smith (Daughter of Andrew Smith) and father of Victor A. Stevens
- Daniel Webster Stevens married Cora Emily Quay and Edna Mae Quay
- Leola Stevens married Alfred G. Batcher, Herman Smith, and Owen Onderdonk
- Lucius Stevens married Pearl Mae Elsass
- Burton Stevens
- Minnie Stevens married Mr. Albert Hunt of Memphis, Tennessee
- Susan M. Stevens (1875 - 1884)
- Franklin Quay Stevens married Grace E. Batcher and was father of Blanche Stevens
- Albert J. Stevens (1877 - 1884)
- Millard Stevens married Lula Wagar
- Ida M. Stevens married Edward Wagoner
Clarence E. Stevens died 8 JAN 1928 in the Town of Knox, Albany, NY 
Clarence Stevens, who had been ill for a few days, passed away on Sunday (January 8, 1928) morning. His funeral was held at his home Tuesday afternoon, Rev. A. E. Campion officiating. Interment was in the Knox Cemetery.
- Altamont Enterprise — Friday, January 13, 1928
In fond and loving memory of our dear , aunt, Mrs. Elizabeth Stevens, who departed from this life Feb. 17.
Today' brings back sad memories
Of a dear one gone to rest.
The ones who miss her most,
Are the ones who love her best.
Nieces and Nephews
- Altamont Enterprise — Friday, February 25, 1938
COMMUNITY NOTES Mrs. Frank Stevens was taken to the hospital last week. She died on Monday evening.
- Altamont Enterprise — Friday, July 18, 1952