Quay, Edna Mae
Edna Mae Quay was born 5 OCT 1894 in the Town of Knox, Albany, NY, the daughter of Erwin Quay and Mary Adelia Saddlemire. Her siblings were:
- George D. Quay
- Cora Emily Quay (First wife of Daniel Webster Stevens)
- Erwin Quay
- Eleanor G. Quay - Mrs. Norman (Eleanor) Van Wormer of Knox
- Eva Marie Quay
- Lizzie Quay
- John H. Quay
Marriage & Children
Daniel Webster Stevens married first Cora E. Quay on February 17, 1909. Their children were:
- Raymond Stevens married Emma Daisy Bunzey, the daughter of Ford Fairlee Bunzey and Ethel I. Conklin.
- Marshall Stevens married Jennie Jablonowski
- Mildred Stevens Wideman (Mildred Weidman) ( - BEF. 1970)
Daniel W. Stevens and Miss Cora E. Quay, both of this place, were married on Wednesday evening, Feb. 17th, (1909) at the M. E. parsonage by Rev. Thos. Reinhart.
- Altamont Enterprise - February 26, 1909
D. W. Stevens and Miss Edna Quay were married on Monday evening (October 1, 1923) by the Rev. W. E. Nasholds. They have the best of wishes of their many friends.
- Altamont Enterprise - Friday, October 5, 1923
Edna Mae Quay Stevens died Feb. 11, 1974.
Died STEVENS - At rest, Feb. 11, 1974, Edna M. Quay of Knox, wife of the late D. W. Stevens; mother of Raymond and Marshall Stevens of Knox, Mrs. Marshall (Virginia) Clickman of Altamont and Margaret Stevens of Knox; sister of Mrs. Norman (Eleanor) Van Wormer of Knox; also survived by 14 grand children and 17 great grandchildren. Funeral services were held from the Fredendall Funeral Home Altamont, Thursday at 2 p.m. with the Rev. Peter Berry officiating.
- Altamont Enterprise — February 15, 1974