Stevens, Mary Elizabeth (B. 1891)
- Evert (Everett) M. Stevens was the husband of Jennie Smith (Daughter of Andrew Smith) and father of Victor A. Stevens
- Daniel Webster Stevens married Cora Emily Quay and Edna Mae Quay
- Leola Stevens married Alfred G. Batcher, Herman Smith, and Owen Onderdonk
- Lucius Stevens married Pearl Mae Elsass
- Burton Stevens
- Minnie Stevens married Mr. Albert Hunt of Memphis, Tennessee
- Susan M. Stevens (1875 - 1884)
- Franklin Quay Stevens married Grace E. Batcher and was father of Blanche Stevens
- Albert J. Stevens (1877 - 1884)
- Millard Stevens married Lula Wagar
- Ida M. Stevens married Edward Wagoner
Marriage & Children
Mary Elizabeth Stevens married Byron C. Adams. Their children were:
- Ella E. Quay of Knox
- Wallace Quay, Jr. of Knox
- Ronald A. Quay of Manchester, Mass.;
- Alice M. Adams (1922 - 1931)
Mary Elizabeth Stevens Adams died Dec. 21, 1990.
ADAMS — Dec. 21, (1991) Mary E. Adams of Knox; wife of the late Byron C. Adams; mother of Ella E. Quay of Knox and the late Alice M. Adams; grandmother of Wallace Quay, Jr. of Knox and Ronald A. Quay of Manchester, Mass.; great-grandmother of Brian Quay of Troy, Steven Quay of Guilderland, Matthew and Kelly Quay, both of Knox, and Kristine Hackel of Knox; great-great-grandmother of Katlyn Hackel of Knox, also survived by several nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were Dec. 24 at Knox Reformed Church. Interment was in Knox Cemetery, Arrangements were by Fredehdall Funeral Home, Altamont. Those who wish may make contributions to the Knox Reformed Church Memorial Fund, Knox, NY 12107.
- Altamont Enterprise - Thursday, January 3, 1991
- www.BerneHistory.com Family Files