Hamlets and Communities (Rensselaerville)
From Helderberg Hilltowns of Albany County, NY
Visit Hamlets and Communities for a listing of all hamlets in the Hilltowns.
The "official" hamlets are Cooksburg, Medusa, Potter Hollow, Preston Hollow, and Rensselaerville.
- Cooksburg -- A hamlet near the south town line in the southwest part of Rensselaerville.
- Medusa -- A hamlet near the town line, located east of Cooksburg.
- Potter Hollow -- A hamlet near the south town line, west of Cooksburg.
- Peckham Hollow -- A settlement east of Ten Mile Creek.
- Preston Hollow -- A hamlet in the southwest part of the town, north of Cooksburg.
- Rensselaerville hamlet -- The hamlet of Rensselaerville, the largest hamlet in the town of Rensselarville, is in the northeast part of the town.
- Shufelt Corners -- A location north of Rensselaerville village.
- Smiths Corners -- A hamlet at the east town line.
- Williamsburg -- A hamlet at the west town line, also known as Connorsville.