Armstrong, John Jr.
From Helderberg Hilltowns of Albany County, NY
John Armstrong, Jr. was born February 13, 1784, to John Armstrong (1736-1814) and Johanna _______.
John was a farmer.
Marriage & Children
- Andrew W. Armstrong (3/9/1808-1871, m. Ruth Benjamin and Charlotte Harecourt)
- James Armstrong (12/10/1811 - 1/29/1884, m. Sarah Tygert and Catherine Ann Williams)
- John Armstrong (6/12/1814 - 1876, m. Mary Clickman)
- Tahpenes Armstrong (9/3/1816, m. Alonzo Van Auken 12/14/1853)
- Theodore Armstrong (3/12/1819 - 11/24/1887, m. Louisa Torry)
- Fanny Rebecca Armstrong (1/27/1821 - 7/21/1871, m. Calvin Ostrander in 1838)
- Ann Marie Armstrong (10/27/1824 - 1907, m. Elikam Chesebro @ 1842)
- Charles Armstrong (8/5/1826 - 10/27/1872, m. Eliza Wolford m2 Ester Williams (6/29/1801 - 2-22-1892) on 7/28/1861 at Wright, Schoharie County)
John died March 14, 1879, in Wright, and was buried in Knox Cemetery, next to his first wife, Tahpenes.