Historic Homes (Rensselaerville)
Tell the story of each historic home, when it was built, who lived there, additions, remodeling. Organized by Lot number. Pictures may be used provided you have authority to post them.
- Rensselaerville visitor attractions and facilities has a listing of historic homes for viewing from the road.
- Watson House
Historic buildings and sites
Historic buildings, (other than public buildings and those listed under "Visitor facilities"), may not be open to the public, and may just be viewed from the road. Please respect the privacy of the owners and occupants.
- Rensselaerville hamlet - an historic area filled with historic buildings both public and private.
- Conkling Hall - Community center for special events and performances, Rensselaerville hamlet; Tel. 797-3459
- Rensselaerville Library is open to the public.
- Rensselaerville Presbyterian Church
- Rensselaerville Garage
- Baptist Church of Preston Hollow
- Rensselaerville Grist Mill - now a museum, history, and genealogy center operated May through October by the Rensselaerville Historical Society.
- Rensselaerville District School No. 04