Bradt Hollow School, District No. 17
Bradt Hollow School, District # 17 Built: 1860 Owner: Glen Paris 1192 Bradt Hollow School
The Bradt Hollow School in District #17 was constructed about 1860 and is representative of what the other twenty might have looked like. The building was completely refurbished for the Town's Bicentennial Celebration by Glen Paris and his wife who owned it at the time. It has sometimes been used to show students of the Berne-Knox-Westerlo School District how schools were setup and run during the 1800’s.