Ball, George (1744)
George Ball, s/o Johannes Peter Ball, was born 9 Oct. 1744. He was given the same name as an older brother who was bpt. 17 May 1740 and who died young according to the Ball family history by James Guinn Ball. The place was probably Beaver Dam where the family was presumably living at the time (now Berne, NY).
Lived on Lot 498.
Presumably a farmer.
Marriage & Children
- Maria Ball, bp. 30 Aug 1765, d. bef 1767.
- Maria Ball, b. 6 Jan 1767, d. 7 Nov 1832, m. 17 Jan 1783 Peter J. Ball.
- Eva Ball, b. 14 Jun 1771, d. unknown.
- Jeriah Maria Ball, b. 2 Aug 1775, d. unknown, m. abt. 1825 Peter A. Zimmer.
- John Peter Ball (1775)
- Elisabeth Ball, b. 8 Aug 1778, d. bef 1785.
- Jeremiah Ball, b. 19 Oct 1783, d. bet 1850-55. Married Catherine. Son Peter Ball 2nd married Anna Bogardus 
- Elisabeth Ball, b. 8 Aug 1785, d. unknown.
After 1812 when a he was in the voters list as being on Lot , Conc. VI.
Peter Ball 2nd
Feb 15, 1815
Sept. 18 1892
Born Jan. 16, 1821
Died Jan. 14, 1905
Berne and Beaverdam Cemetery
- ((MHA file #27-C, basis uncertain) William V. H. Barker
- Jones, Henry Z. FASG, "Palatine Families of New York: A Study of the German Immigrants Who Arrived in Colonial New York in 1710." 2 vol., Universal City, CA: H.Z. Jones, 1985. Vol.1, p15, Johannes Peter Ball.
- Harold Miller conclusion in Berne Historical Project
- www.BerneHistory.com Family Files
- Annals of the Forty