Adam Snyder was born on January 12, 1798 in Knox, a son of George Hendrick Snyder and Anna Papst.
He was a farmer.
Marriage & Children
At about 1820, Adam married Elizabeth Henderson who was born at about 1800 in Massachusetts. They had the following known children:
- William H. Snyder b. September 13, 1820, married Mary Ketcham
- George Snyder b. September 1, 1822, married Julia Van Auken
- Eliza A. Snyder b. about 1825, married George Dutcher
- Maria Snyder married Jacob Auchampaugh
- Deborah Snyder b. 1828
- James M. Snyder b. 1830, no further information
- Sarah Snyder b. 1831, married Nathan Hawley
- Jane Snyder b. about 1834
- Isabell Snyder b. September 10, 1837, married William Fletcher Chesebro
Adam died between February 1, 1858 and May 31, 1858, his wife died between 1865 and 1870. Their burial place has not been learned, but it was likely on their farm.