From Helderberg Hilltowns of Albany County, NY
1365 Helderberg Trail
- <1787 Johannes Warner built a substantial house along the Foxenkill. He was the son of [Bio:[Johannes Werner Sr.|[Johannes Werner Sr.]], who was the son of Mathias Werner, who was the son of Christopher Werner, the 1710 Palatine immigrant. He was referred to as Johannes Werner [Warner}, Jr. Johannes Warner, Jr. (b. 1762 - ?) was married first to Lydia Bradt/Bratt (b. 1765 - d. ca. 1799). They had 10 children.
- 1787 survey map says that Johannes Warner had constructed a substantial house on this lot.
- The farm and house belonged to Fred Wiltsie.
- 1950's the farm and house was owned by Steve Komjathy.
- Presently, the house is owned by the Dewey family. At the peak of the gable is a sign reading 1795. It would be more accurate if it said 1787.