From Helderberg Hilltowns of Albany County, NY
(Redirected from William Swart)
William Swart, b. 08 Feb 1790 Switzkill Valley, Berne, Albany Co, NY, s/o Conrad Swart and Maria Elisabeth Bassler.
Baptism: Albany Lutheran (Ebenezer) Church, NY; "Wilhelm, b. 08 Feb 1790, bp. 18 Feb 1790, s/o Conrad Schwarz Ux Elisabeth, sponsor Will'm Ball, Ux Maria."
1820 Berne, Albany Co, NY, (M33-63), p36. William Swart, 100010-00010-0100.
Presumably a farmer.
Marriage & Children
1812 Jan 1, "William Swart, s/o Coonradt of Berne, married Maria Bratt, d/o Jehoiachim," (Marriages of the Dutch Churches of Helderbergh, Jerusalem, New Salem and Princetown, NY).
- 1. Anna Elizabeth Swart, b: 21 Apr 1812 Berne, Baptism: 07 Jun 1812 Beaver Dam Dutch Reformed Church, sponsor, none listed.
- 2. Caty Swart, b: 17 Apr 1814 Berne, Baptism: 20 Sep 1814 "d/o William Swart and Maria Breet," Beaver Dam Beaver Dam Dutch Reformed Church, sponsor, none listed.
- 3. Hannah Swart, b: 02 Aug 1816 Berne, Baptism: 26 Jan 1817 Beaver Dam Beaver Dam Dutch Reformed Church, sponsor, none listed.
- 4. John Swart, b: 02 Oct 1819 Berne, Baptism: 21 Nov 1819 St. Paul's Lutheran Church.
- ↑ Vosburgh, Royden W., ed. "Records of the Reformed Dutch Church of the Beaver Dam in the Town of Berne, Albany County, New York." NY: New York Gen. & Bio. Soc., 1918. p42. "Ana Liza Swart, d/o William Swart & Maria Swart, b. 21 Apr 1812, bp. 7 Jun 1812."
- ↑ Vosburgh, p47
- ↑ Vosburgh, Royden W., ed. "Records of the St. Pauls Evangelical Lutheran Church, in the Town of Berne, Albany County, New York." 2 vols, NY: NY Gen. & Bio. Soc., 1916. "John Swart, s/o William Swart, b. 2 Oct 1819, bp. 21 Nov 1819."