Rensselaerville Antiques Exchange
The Rensselaerville Antiques Exchange operated from November 1973 to November 1975 occupying the "L" shaped living room and garage of the Colonial Green House, in the hamlet of Rensselaerville and was owned and operated by Mrs. Lewis A. Snyder, of Albany and Mrs. Cleveland Sessums of Rensselaerville. The shop offered a wide selection of antiques from the early 19th century to the 1900's and became well known for its Albany Silver, Rose Medallion China, Victorian Jewlery quilts and coverlets and later closed..
- People Made It Happen Here, History of the Town of Rensselaerville ca. 1788-1950, Published 1977