David Ball House

From Helderberg Hilltowns of Albany County, NY
The gravel house is on the left in the photo
  • 1790 built by David Ball (probably the part on the left in the photo).
  • 1860 This house was known as the gravel house because the part on the left was built with gravel and concrete. This was popular in the mid 19th century.
  • 1960 house was added onto and the gravel house was removed.
  • current owner is Joseph Drezlo and his address is P.O. Box 5.